Fine-art Photographs (& ramblings!)

Its a hard thing when making your website to know how to present your work to the world. 

I am primarily a wedding photographer and I love it but I am also obsessed with photography. I carry a camera everywhere I go and I take a huge amount of personal photographs. So what should I do with all the other photographs I take? 

I have hundreds of thousands of photographs just sitting on my computer, these taken over many many years and a vast majority of the photographs have never seen the light of day.... 

So I have decided to make a print shop available on my website-


I just wanted to put a few select photographs out there at the moment for the world to see and maybe if they fancied buy a print? The photos are available in a one size print from the online store (an 11x14 signed print) but if you would like any different sizes, frames, licensing, etc them please get in touch and pretty much anything can be done with them! 

Below are a few examples of photographs in the gallery.

Thanks

John X